Supplied by CMD Ltd
Porthole Qi wireless induction charger design is based upon our popular Porthole power and data unit, but incorporates wireless charging technology, with an integral power supply, that allows it to be connected to an under-desk power module or directly to a 13A UK plug (via a 3 pole starter lead), which is unique to our Porthole Qi wireless charger. Supplied with 1m mains lead to 3 pole connector as standard.
- Choice of three colours: Black, White, Grey
- Colour matched trim or silver trim available
Simple to install and simple to use. The Porthole Qi wireless induction charger can be placed in an existing 80mm grommet hole and secured to the desk using a hand tightened barrel nut under the desk. Suitable for desk thickness between 13mm and 50mm. Once in place and powered up, simply place a Qi-compatible device (Including Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X and the latest Samsung phones, for a full list of compatible devices please click here ) on the module and a beep along with illuminated LEDs will inform you that the connection has been made.
If your device does not do not have integrated wireless charging then a Wave wireless receiver is the perfect companion. Wave plugs into the micro USB or Lightning socket on your phone and place the Wave receiver on the Porthole.
- Complies with BS 5733 (UK)
PORTHOLE QI WIRELESS INDUCTION CHARGER COMPATIBLE SMARTPHONES
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- LG: V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv
Contact us today for more information and to order.